Welcome to Eyemax Vision
Monday: 09:00 am – 6:00 pm
Tuesday: 09:00 am – 2:00 pm
Wednesday: 09:00 am – 6:00 pm
Friday: 09:00 am – 4:00 pm
Saturday: 8:00 am – 1:00 pm
We are committed to your health and well-being, and the health and well-being of our Associates during this COVID-19 crisis. We have continued to implement the latest standards according to the CDC on enhanced cleaning and safety protocols, and social distancing.
Eyemax Vision during the Covid-19 crisis regarding safety?
1. All Staff and Doctors have been vaccinated and will be wearing protective face mask, protective sneeze guards will be in place, chairs spaced apart, many guideline signs posted, and hand sanitizers placed throughout the office.
2. Upon entry, your temperature will be taken and you’ll be asked to sanitize your hands.
Instructions for Patients:
- Avoid entering the office if you or anyone you have had contact with has a fever, cough or shortness of breath, or currently diagnosed with COVID-19.
- Welcome patients with appointments, we may limit non-patient visitors as needed
- Please wear a face mask or facial covering before entering the office.
- Practice social distancing and try to maintain a minimum six-foot distance
- Please follow instructions on signs and as directed by Staff and Doctors.
Everyone is family. Your eye health and eyewear needs are our priority. We are a family-owned business and want to treat each patient with personalized, one-on-one care. From making an appointment to picking out eyewear, we want the entire experience to be enjoyable and seamless. We provide quality frames and lenses at an affordable price. Come in for your annual eye exam and get styled by us. It’s the smart choice!