Welcome to Eyemax Vision
Eyemax Vision RE-OPENING on Monday, June 1st
Temporary Office Hours:
Monday: 09:00 am – 6:00 pm
Wednesday: 09:00 am – 6:00 pm
Friday: 09:00 am – 4:00 pm
Saturday: 8:00 am – 1:00 pm
We are committed to your health and well-being, and the health and well-being of our Associates during this COVID-19 crisis. We have implemented the latest standards according to the CDC on enhanced cleaning and safety protocols, and social distancing.
Changes at Eyemax Vision during the Covid-19 crisis regarding safety?
1. When you arrive, please notify our office at 630-425-8221, you will be asked to wait in your car until we call you on your phone informing you it is OK for you to come in.
2. Our reception room will look different. Protective sneeze guards will be in place, Doctors and staff will be wearing a protective face mask, protective face shields will be worn, chairs spaced apart, many guideline signs posted, and hand sanitizers placed throughout the office.
3. Upon entry, your temperature will be taken and you’ll be asked to sanitize your hands.
Instructions for Patients:
- Avoid entering the office if you or anyone you have had contact with has a fever, cough or shortness of breath, or currently diagnosed with COVID-19.
- Only patients with appointments should enter, with exceptions.
- Please wear a face mask or facial covering before entering the office.
- Practice social distancing and try to maintain a minimum six-foot distance
- Please follow instructions on signs and as directed by Associates and Doctors.
Everyone is family. Your eye health and eyewear needs are our priority. We are a family-owned business and want to treat each patient with personalized, one-on-one care. From making an appointment to picking out eyewear, we want the entire experience to be enjoyable and seamless. We provide quality frames and lenses at an affordable price. Come in for your annual eye exam and get styled by us. It’s the smart choice!